[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Wed Jan 21 16:41:11 UTC 2009

Jean-Michel Pouré a écrit :

> 1) Is .kdenlive the extension for Kdenlive project or should we use
> something else. When you create a project and you first save it, could
> it default to the project directory and not user folder.

There should be a default extension, whatever it is: it won't hurt on
Linux-ish systems, and if any port to Windows happens, then having an
application-specific extension will be a plus when opening a Kdenlive file
from a file explorer (well, actually even on Linux it could come handy).

So yes, .kdenlive for a default. If someone wants to suffix otherwise, they
can always overwrite or rename.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.