[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:31:32 UTC 2009

Hehe. Thanks. It's funny, sometimes I think about how to do things
before I do them, and going through the process of video editing, I
thought that it may happen that one has to insert a track inmidst of
the project. I wondered whether there was a tool like that.

Very precise description, thanks.

Simon