[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Jan 21 10:24:31 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I fixed several important issues in the last week that could corrupt project
files when re-opening them. So I think it is important to make a new release
soon.

I would like to release the next version at the end of the month (31 of
january).

One bug I want to fix for the release is:

Crash related to folder handling and project/clip ids
http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=540

I?will also try to fix support for h.264 with b frame dropping:
http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=494

If you have other very important issues or comments, it's time to speak...

regards
jb