[Kdenlive-devel] New list member protocol

Slavko Glamočanin slavko at glamocanin.net
Tue Jan 20 12:25:43 UTC 2009

Hi all!

My name is Slavko Glamocanin, i joined your list to find out if i can
be of any help in the kdenlive development process.

I've been into computers 15+ years, started with assembly, C, ...
through Java and PHP. I also made my own VJ/anything/Media platform,
Naprava (http://www.naprava.net/ it means "device"), so i have quite
some experience in the video/audio/coding department.

I'm here for my selfish reasons, i need a good premiere replacement
and kdenlive just seems the obvious choice:)

I would love to discover more about its architecture or maybe juts fix
some random bugs.

Thank you!

BR,
Slavko