[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive MacOs port

Salvatore brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:56:02 UTC 2009

2009/1/16 Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com>:
> Dear Friends,
>
> A quick note that I was given access to a remote MacOsX server in order
> to make MacPort packages for MLT and Kdenlive. I hope that we can
> compile Kdenlive under MacOsX and release packages. If some of you knows
> MacOsX, you are welcome to contact me.

That's a really good news. I had a MacBook pro for some days this week
and i tried to compile kdenlive. FFmpeg compiled (i had to modify the
actual port to add --enable-swscale and other flags) but i did not
found a way to let MLT find qimage. Even passing the correct path to
qimage MLT said that was the qt3 qimage.

Good luck

___
Salvatore Brigaglia
http://www.kde-italia.org