[Kdenlive-devel] Draft for kdenlive shortcuts

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Jan 3 21:01:29 UTC 2009

mandag 29 December 2008 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg
> Hi all

Hi again

Should I take the lack of comments on this post that there are no "against"
the proposed changes?

Some of them changes existing default shortcuts...

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the Christian religion." -George Washington, November 4, 1796

"No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor
should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
                          -George H. W. Bush, August 27, 1987