[Kdenlive-devel] Nokia N series Profile and export

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Feb 14 09:53:27 UTC 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009 20.38:01 Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> On venerdì 13 febbraio 2009 16:40:24 jb at kdenlive.org wrote:

> Are you thinking on something like GHNS2? This is great news! Many thanks
> jb!

Yes, I am thinking about GHNS2, like it is implemented to download new Luma
files (Settings->Download New Lumas...).

Another idea I am discussing with jmpoure is the possibility to have the
rendering profiles database hosted by our Drupal website, which would allow
users to add new rendering profiles on the web site, and those profiles would
then become available for download to all Kdenlive users. I think that could
be especially useful for portable devices...

I will keep you informed.

Regards.
jb