[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.2 released

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Sun Feb 8 20:21:04 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 20:49 +0100, Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> ok

I am unable to test the CD in qemu. It stopped during X initialization,
complete black screen. Make sure that all xorg drivers are present.

On monday, I will create a KDE4 live DVD, with exactly the same
collection of sofware that with the Gnome DVD. Testing new CDs is time
consuming. This will reduce testing time to zero.

I am stuck on MacOsX migration and cannot spend too much time testing.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel