[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.2.1 released ...

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Feb 2 23:07:15 UTC 2009

Hi everyone.

A bad bug was just discovered when using Kdenlive with MLT <= 0.3.4 (that
means the bug is present on all current releases of MLT).

The bug is in Kdenlive and causes the Config Wizard (which starts on the first
run of Kdenlive) to freeze, and leaves Kdenlive in an unusable state...

I just released Kdenlive 0.7.2.1 that detects the MLT version and ensures that
Kdenlive works fine if you have MLT 0.3.4.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, especially for the packagers who did a great
job to release Kdenlive 0.7.2 very fast...

Regards
Jean-Baptiste