[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.2 released

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:05:54 UTC 2009

On lunedì 02 febbraio 2009 21:45:36 jb wrote:

> As a side note, it's great to see that one day after the 0.7.2 release,
> there are binary packages ready for almost all distros! I think it clearly
> shows the growing interest for Kdenlive!
>
> regards
> jb

I'm having little troubles in getting kdenlive 0.7.2 working on my work-in-
progress live cd. It calls inigo at first start-up to ask (i presume) all
available formats. Inigo runs at 99% cpu and the first run wizard freezes for
a minutes or so returning no available output formats (in fact it is able to
render only to dv).

Once i am done with those little problems i can provide a KDE 4.2 live dvd/usb
solution completing the j-m-p's gnome live system offers.

--
Salvatore Brigaglia