[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive 0.7.7

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Dec 19 10:32:30 UTC 2009

On Thursday 10 December 2009 06:57:42 Zarko Pintar wrote:
> Do you plan publish Kdenlive 0.7.7 soon?
>
> I ask you because MLT 0.4.10 is out, and I want to plan packaging of these
> two programs simultaneously.

SOrry for the late answer but this month is really busy for me, not much time
for Kdenlive. I hope to find a few days during my holidays, but there are still
several issues I want to fix before a release, the biggest problem is the title
clips that do not work correctly when re-opening the project, and it will
probably take a few weeks before that can be correctly fixed, so maybe end of
january for the next release.

regards
jb