[Kdenlive-devel] speed bug and clips cheek2cheek

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:41:21 UTC 2009

> Also I would like to know how to see a part of a video over another part.
> The effect I want to produce is to split in a half the video to see half part of a
> clip (track1), not resized, just clipped, near the other half of another clip
> (track2).

Do you mean, you want them to crossfade from one clip to another?  Or do you want both to be visible for the duration of the whole clip?

For the crossfade, you'd put each clip on its own timeline and have them overlap.  Then, you'd add a Fade Out transition to the top clip to have it fade out and have the second clip, below, show through.

€l ]€f€