[Kdenlive-devel] mlt "qt4" flag?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Dec 9 18:12:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> Then the Qt4 module will be compiled and installed. Are you sure you don't
> have several installs of MLT (one in /usr, and one in /usr/local for
> example...).
>
> MLT might be looking for the modules at the wrong place...

Oh, yeah. I was trying to think of a reason it still does not work
given the module exists in /usr/lib/mlt, ldd output of libmltqimage.so
is fine, and melt -verbose -query does not show an error.
Run 'which melt' to see if it is coming from /usr/local/bin or
somewhere else than /usr/bin. Also, try:

$ MLT_REPOSITORY=/usr/lib/mlt melt -verbose -query producers

--
+-DRD-+