[Kdenlive-devel] OS X is usable now

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Aug 29 23:59:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Marco Gittler<g.marco at freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 29.08.2009 um 23:21 schrieb Dan Dennedy:

>>> no. no clip is playing. simple add one file to project, the insert
>>> this file
>>> into timeline and click below in the timeline so have a project
>>> frame (like shot)
>>
>> Interesting as I am not reproducing it. If you cursor left/right to
>> move to a new frame does it update?
>>
> no left/right cursor does not update the frame

OK, I feel like I am pulling teeth here - you are being so terse. What
does work in the timeline+project_monitor? Can you make an image
_ever_ appear in the Project Monitor if you try _everything_ you can
think of? For example, If you click play, does it show video? After
that, does it update properly when you scrub by clicking or using
cursor keys?

--
+-DRD-+