[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Apr 29 06:43:07 UTC 2009

Onsdag 29 april 2009 skrev Markus:
> Am Dienstag 28 April 2009 20:36:27 schrieb Dan Dennedy:
> > Please review the following threads. Unfortunately, many of the
> > attachments were lost in the forum migration:
> >
> > http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-kde4-logo-draft
> > http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-kde4-logo-draft2
>
> Well, they talk about "N" and "K" icons, but I can't actually see one of
> them. Too bad. They were probably better than my lame attempts at modifying
> real artists' graphics.

I *think* this one was the most current:
http://projects.zeno.thinkhost.com/kdenlive/Kdenlive_Logo.new.png

It will be possibly to obtain the .xcf files + stuff, if needed.

> I'm becoming more and more fond of the clapperboard icon. The licenses of
> the original graphic are just fine for a FOSS project (dual-licensed: GNU
> FDL and CC-BY 2.0).
> The main two authors of Kdenlive 0.7x seem to be Jean-Baptiste and Ray: If
> you guys don't disagree, I'd like to commit that icon in a few days.

You need to get the approval of jmpoure for this, unless things have changed
since december.

You may want to read this thread for reference:

http://www.mail-archive.com/kdenlive-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01231.html

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin