[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Apr 29 01:01:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Markus <kamikazow at web.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 28 April 2009 20:36:27 schrieb Dan Dennedy:
>
>> Please review the following threads. Unfortunately, many of the
>> attachments were lost in the forum migration:
>>
>> http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-kde4-logo-draft
>> http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-kde4-logo-draft2
>
> Well, they talk about "N" and "K" icons, but I can't actually see one of them.
> Too bad. They were probably better than my lame attempts at modifying real
> artists' graphics.

Cinepheliac's photo/avatar is one popular draft of the icon he
proposed. If you rotate it, 90 degrees, you can can kind of see it.

> I'm becoming more and more fond of the clapperboard icon. The licenses of the

It's not bad, but not much more interesting to me that what we have,
but I used a clapperboard with Kino, Avidemux uses it, and Totem uses
it as a splash/idle image. Probably other apps use it as well. Any
interest to enliven the existing icon?

> The main two authors of Kdenlive 0.7x seem to be Jean-Baptiste and Ray: If you
> guys don't disagree, I'd like to commit that icon in a few days.

http://www.ohloh.net/p/11084/contributors

I am pretty low as I mostly stick to MLT. JB definitely needs to weigh in.

--
+-DRD-+