[Kdenlive-devel] Programming help ...

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Apr 20 17:06:47 UTC 2009

On Friday 17 April 2009 19:41:45 Simon Eugster wrote:

> Number 1 is this one:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=506
> For me it seems impossible to get the mouse coordinates in the
> timeline when an item from another element is dragged there. Did I
> oversee something there?

The following commit should fix the bug:
http://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive/src/customtrackview.cpp?r1=3307&r2=3325

Does that answer your question?

> Number 2 is bug 515, but atm kdenlive doesn't compile because of some
> MLTConsumer error and I therefore didn't take a closer look at it yet
> (recently).

This one is a bit more complicated, since it will probably have several side
effects in timeline operations. I can look at it in the next days...

regards
jb