[Kdenlive-devel] mirrors of mlt and mlt++ to reduce build warnings

Ray Lehtiniemi rayl at mail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:11:42 UTC 2009

hi all

in my continuing effort to eliminate build warnings in kdenlive, i've started
diving into the mlt/mlt++ code.  so far i've been concentrating on constifying
the mlt++ interface.

i've got mirrors of these trees up on github if anyone is interested in
testing my changes.

  git at github.com:rayl/mltplusplus.git review-1
  git at github.com:rayl/mlt.git review-1

with these branches, plus my latest review-14 and review-15 branches, my
kdenlive configuration builds without any warnings at all, when using the
following compile flags in src/CMakeLists.txt

+add_definitions(-Wall)
+add_definitions(-W)
+add_definitions(-Wwrite-strings)
+add_definitions(-Wcast-qual)