[Kdenlive-devel] sourceforge access + source reindent

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Apr 2 16:20:30 UTC 2009

> i just signed up for a sf.net account.  could you add me to the kdenlive
> project (...)?  that way, i could commit my own branches after
> they've been reviewed and approved.

> ray

Hi.

You now have write access on the svn & git repositories. Ray, I am ok with
your proposal to reindent all source code to have the bracket on a new line.

Currently, we use the reindent.sh script which is in svn to reindent our
sources. It is a script calling astyle (1) to reformat the source.

The actual bracket reintending is:  --brackets=attach
If we want to separate the bracket  for functions only, we need to change it
to: --brackets=stroustrup,
if we want it for functions, class definitions and namespaces: --
brackets=linux.

I personnally don't care, so for me you can change the reindent script to
"linux"or "stroustrup", run it and commit the changes.

Regards
jb

(1) http://astyle.sourceforge.net/astyle.html#_default_indent