[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis bug pruning (how to become "closer")

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Sep 28 08:59:29 UTC 2008

søndag 28 September 2008 skrev Michael Shigorin:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:10:56AM +0200, jb wrote:
> > I understand that it can be frustrating for some users, but
> > they need to realize that there is only one regular contributor
> > to Kdenlive's code and that it's a huge job. I really think the
> > people involved here try to do their best.
>
> Could it help to write sorta official statement on KDE3 branch
> at kdenlive.org and link there while closing ancient/broken
> bugs?

There actually is a page about it at http://www.kdenlive.org/news.php

I will link to that from now on.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it
does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.
                                        - Douglas Adams