[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis bug pruning (how to become "closer")

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Sep 24 19:15:55 UTC 2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008 10:57:34 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> søndag 14 September 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> > > It seems the quality of the bug reports on
> > > http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis are
> > > below par in many cases. Would it be OK to start asking people for
> > > more
> > > information - and perhaps suggest that the bugs gets closed if people
> > > run the
> > > KDE 3 version?

I agree that KDE3 version bugs should be marked as "won't fix", maybe with a
small note saying that the bug is not applicable or cannot be reproduced on
the KDE4 version... also ok for me to ask more info or an update on bugs that
lack info.

> I wouldn't mind pruning out some obvious. Should I ask on this list, or
> directly to JB?

to Mads:
I just changed your access rights on the Kdenlive's mantis  bug tracker, so
you should be able to close bugs.

regards
jb