[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive release plans

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Sep 23 05:26:35 UTC 2008

mandag 22 September 2008 skrev jb:

[release plans]

> Jean-Michel Pouré is working to redesign the website, so I hope we can
launch
> the new website and Kdenlive 0.7 at the same time. If there is no major
> problem, I hope to do the release around the 5th of october.

Sounds good.

Did you see my suggestion about bug pruning? I reckon a beta release could
cause a number of bug reports. I think it would be good to prune the qt3
ones, and, if possibly, require that a version be set in mantis, when posting
a bug (there are many, many bugs in mantis without a version tag).

Just a suggestion.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling blocks in the
way of women's emancipation."
                           - Elizabeth Cady Stanton