[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive SVN 2396 on Debian Etch

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Sep 22 20:57:29 UTC 2008

On Sunday 21 September 2008 15:33:33 Ruslan Popov wrote:

> I have one problem. Create new project. Insert a video file. At 'Clip
> monitor' window I select a part of the clip with [ and ]. Drag'n'Drop the
> clip from this window to timeline and start to move timeline pointer left
> and right.

I don't really understand. You are talking about Kdenlive svn revision 2396
which seems to be a KDE4 version (should display kdenlive 0.7 in the about
dialog).

But the feature you are talking about (dragging from clip monitor) has not yet
been implemented in this version. It looks like you are using the old KDE3
version... can you please check that ?

regards
jb