[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis bug pruning

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Sep 14 10:04:06 UTC 2008

søndag 14 September 2008 skrev José JORGE:
> A Sunday 14 September 2008 09:44:45, Jean-Michel Pouré escreveu:
>
> > +1, KDE3 is completely deprecated.
>
> While I know that no developpers are interested in KDE3 version, I'm not
sure
> what end users can think about that : we have a working tool (Kdenlive 0.5
> for me) that allows people to produce movies. I've still not found a
> distributed (as in Linux distributions) Kdenlive that "Just Works".
>
> What can end users feel if their bug reports are given up?

The alternative is to ignore them, because AFAIK, nobody is fixing anything in
the KDE3 version.

Thats sort of bad too.

In my opinion, when filing a bug, it should state somewhere, that no one is
working on the KDE 3 version.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin