[Kdenlive-devel] MLT compilation

Stéphane Téletchéa steletch at free.fr
Wed Sep 10 07:55:58 UTC 2008

----- "Mads Bondo Dydensborg" <mads at dydensborg.dk> a écrit :

> tirsdag 09 September 2008 skrev Bernd Porr:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Thanks for the info. I'm a lecturer here at Glasgow Uni and would
> like
> > to get a group of students involved over the next 1/2 year in the
> new
> > KDENLIVE (and myself as well). Bascially doing debugging and perhaps
>
> > contributing. But before I can ask them to do that I need to get
> this
> > compiled by myself. ;-) I'll try that out and get back to you (and
> the
> > list).
>
> I understand. Here is a suggestion: Go grab a student from the
> cantina, hand
> him a pc, have him install (k)ubuntu 8.04, follow the wiki page, and
> you are
> set for your evaluation :-)
>
> Also, please note, that the wizard does produce a full log of
> *everything*
> that is done, so you can have a look at how it does things. I can also
> supply
> you with a CLI script to do the same (in fact, you can extract the
> script
> from the wizard, if you open it in kmdr-editor).
>
> Regards
>
> Mads

Better, grab the latest Mandriva (2009) is close, and use the pre-packaged kdenlive (revision 2392 available on mirrors), all the needed libraries are at the good version and supported by Mandriva ;-)

Ok, that's a little bit off-topic, this is just to say thank you to all who helped me in providing this updated package (and thanks to the wizard, it helped me a lot).

Stéphane