[Kdenlive-devel] MLT compilation

Bernd Porr b.porr at elec.gla.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 18:26:01 UTC 2008

Dear all,

i've been reading the mailing list and got the impression that compiling
kdenlive is the problem. In my case it starts actually with MLT:

ibavcodec -I../..   -c -o consumer_avformat.o consumer_avformat.c
consumer_avformat.c: In function ‘apply_properties’:
consumer_avformat.c:291: warning: ‘av_set_string’ is deprecated
(declared at /usr/local/include/libavcodec/opt.h:105)
consumer_avformat.c: In function ‘consumer_thread’:
consumer_avformat.c:802: error: ‘first_avcodec’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
consumer_avformat.c:802: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
consumer_avformat.c:802: error: for each function it appears in.)
consumer_avformat.c:1046: warning: implicit declaration of function
‘img_convert’
make[2]: *** [consumer_avformat.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bp1/c/kdenlive/mlt/src/modules/avformat'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bp1/c/kdenlive/mlt/src/modules'
make: *** [all] Error 1
bp1 at bp1-desktop:~/c/kdenlive/mlt$

ffmpeg installed from SVN. System: ubuntu hardy

Any ideas?

/Bernd