[Kdenlive-devel] Ok, works on i586...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Sep 5 13:24:41 UTC 2008

fredag 05 September 2008 skrev Stéphane Téletchéa:

> I'll trying various building options now (sox for instance), and try to
update the mandriva rpm so that we can get a more or less working
implementation for the release (so far it work quite ok for me).

If you are using the wizard, please make sure to view the logfile, and search
for "MLTDISABLED". This should give an indication on modules that you may
wish to try to get going (may require additional installations).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

So the lesson of BBC is that if you're misleading about whether the
government misled you into war, management must resign. What about the
simpler case --  you're just misleading about going to war?

            - Lawrence Lessig (30.01.2004) on BBC and the Iraqi war