[Kdenlive-devel] Ok, works on i586...

Stéphane Téletchéa steletch at free.fr
Fri Sep 5 13:00:30 UTC 2008

Just for your beautifull eyes, i intalled Mandriva RC1 x86 edition (not x86_64) to test, and it works!

There just one typo in mlt/src/modules/kino/filehandler.cc, it misses one include at the beginning:

#include <stdlib.h>

This is the result of the error message i sent you.

Is it ok to post this typo here or i need to send it to the mlt team?

I'll trying various building options now (sox for instance), and try to update the mandriva rpm so that we can get a more or less working implementation for the release (so far it work quite ok for me).

Cheers,
Stéphane