[Kdenlive-devel] Dear developpers,

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Thu Sep 4 13:46:29 UTC 2008

torsdag 04 September 2008 skrev Stéphane Téletchéa:
> Sorry, i forgot to tell, that i've tried this page, tried the
kdenlive_builder_wizard, tried various combinations of svn versions already,
all without luck (on a 4.1.1 KDE environment + 64 bits build)

I would be happy to try and help you out with getting a build out of the
Kdenlive Builder Wizard. Please write me off-list if you are interessted.

Of course "it builds" is not the same as "it runs OK". But still, I would be
happy to work with you and try to get something going.

With regards to SVN revision numbers, I do agree. It would be great to have a
set of revision numbers that "works OK for some group of users", but this is
probably quite hard to come by. For a while ffmpeg did not work for me at
all, for instance..

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

               - Ben Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759