[Kdenlive-devel] Important: fix for audio cracking noise

Felix Hammer f.hammer at gmx.de
Fri Oct 31 21:44:15 UTC 2008

Hi jb

Am Freitag, 31. Oktober 2008 schrieb jb:
> Since this is a rather big change in Kdenlive, I will wait for
> approximatively one week to see if we discover nasty side effects.

I dont really know if this is a new issues caused by the current changes.

What i do is following:

1. Add a clip to track 1
2. Cut the clip two times
3. Remove the second part
4. Place the third part on track 2 overlapping the end of the first part
5. Add a fadeout effect on the end of the first part with the green blinking
clip indicator
6. Add a fadein effect on the beginning of the third part with the green
blinking clip indicator

This should look like this: http://pokerth.net/crossfade.png

When playing this crossfade you will hear at the fadein on track 2 that the
volume is on 100% for a few frames. Then suddenly it goes to 0% and slowly
fades in. --> http://pokerth.net/crossfade.mp4

Can you reproduce this?

best regards
Felix