[Kdenlive-devel] Important: fix for audio cracking noise

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Oct 31 09:58:29 UTC 2008

Hi everyone.

I just committed what should hopefully fix the problem with audio cracks when
mixing the same clip on different tracks.
http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=228

This is a large commit with important internal changes. It is possible that
your Kdenlive project files (version 0.7) do not correctly load after this
upgrade.

If you have important project files, please make sure to create a backup copy.
If you have trouble opening them, please report bugs and I will try to fix
them.

Since this is a rather big change in Kdenlive, I will wait for approximatively
one week to see if we discover nasty side effects. This will also leave some
time to fix a few small remaining bugs, and after that I will consider
releasing Kdenlive 0.7.

regards
jb