[Kdenlive-devel] Losless rendering profiles in Kdenlive: dirac, ffv1 and huffyuv

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Oct 29 13:47:48 UTC 2008

onsdag 29 Oktober 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Dear Friends,

Dear Jean-Michel

[rendering profiles added]

> Of course, in dirac, ffv1 cases, you will need to compile ffmpeg with
> the required options. Marillat ffmpeg includes the necessary stuff by
> default in Debian.

Its great that all these makes it into kdenlive, but is there a mechanism to
filter these for the users, so that they are not presented with render
profiles, that does not work for their setup? (Or, should I file an issue?)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Who do you trust? Nobody? Good, let's put Nobody in charge then...

               - The Register on TCPA/Palladium, 20021109