[Kdenlive-devel] Keyframes feature

Marco Gittler g.marco at freenet.de
Tue Oct 28 21:40:26 UTC 2008

i made a patch for frei0r plugins to support keyframes.

inigo video.mpg -filter frei0r.contrast0r
Contrast="0=0.0;200=1.0;300=0.0"

works like we want (i hope someone can test this, to check this too).
it this is what we want for all frei0r plugins, i'll clean up it and
commit it to mlt

support for color and position values will come later.

regards marco