[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive + mlt + FreiOr startup bug

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Oct 24 18:01:14 UTC 2008

onsdag 22 Oktober 2008 skrev Marco:
> Hi
>

> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=235
> to solve this, a made a patch for mlt, wich allows to setup params for
frei0r
> plugins (which have not min/max vals and cause crashes).
>
> the patch here is for mlt to solve this not only for kdenlive.

HI Marco

Did you send this directly to Dan Dennedy? It may easily drown on this list.

Regards

Mads

P.S. I am unable to send mail to you directly:

  g.marco at freenet.de
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<g.marco at freenet.de>:
    host mx.freenet.de [195.4.92.212]: 550 Submission from dynamic IP requires
authentication

I do have a static IP, btw, but.... :-/

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The US population is 4 % of the global one. They produce 23 % of the global
pollution.