[Kdenlive-devel] da.po - conflict in svn update? Build system changes po files?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Oct 24 17:02:32 UTC 2008

fredag 24 Oktober 2008 skrev jb:
> On Friday 24 October 2008 16.14:08 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > The problem I am talking about is something else. I would never have
> > mentioned, if not two different users had complained about this specific
> > issue, and I have had some questions about the po files in general, that
> > makes me a bit worried about the fact that the build system seems to touch
> > these files?
>
> Yes, that seems to be an issue. Currently, we use a cmake macro (
> GETTEXT_CREATE_TRANSLATIONS ) for translations, but is seems that this macro
> does all in one: update the .po files, generate the .gmo files. I have not
yet
> found a way to only generate the gmo files... That might be the reason for
svn
> conflict.
>
> Anyone having a clue about that ?

I do not have a clue, but perhaps(?) a workaround: Anyone committing
kdenlive.pot to svn should also commit the updated *.po files.

?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

In a stinging rebuke, a federal judge Monday ruled Microsoft Corp. violated
the nation's antitrust laws by using its monopoly power in personal computer
operating systems to stifle competition.
                        - CNN Financial News April 03, 2000: 7:53 p.m. ET