[Kdenlive-devel] da.po - conflict in svn update? Build system changes po files?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Oct 24 14:14:08 UTC 2008

fredag 24 Oktober 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Le vendredi 24 octobre 2008 à 12:23 +0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg a
> écrit :
> > I can guarentee, that I have not edited any of the ones different from
> > da.po -
> > so, I guess, that the build system does something to the .po files?
> > Which it
> > should not, IMHO? The diffs are non trivial too, but may be something
> > from
> > msgmerge?
>
> Dear Mads,
>
> When you posted your da.po file on the list I committed it immediately.
> Then you got SVN access. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Jean-Michel

I actually realized this (and thanks for commiting it!), and if you check the
log for da.po, you will see I never commited anything on this file.

The problem I am talking about is something else. I would never have
mentioned, if not two different users had complained about this specific
issue, and I have had some questions about the po files in general, that
makes me a bit worried about the fact that the build system seems to touch
these files?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a
will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who
should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I
wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble
souls.
                           - Albert Einstein (The World as I See It, 1949)