[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive 0.7 on freebsd: it works, but need some help

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:38:46 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 16:06:21 jb wrote:
> I really don't have time to take care of other platforms, sorry. But if
> someone wants to provide a patch to disable all jogshuttle stuff on
> compilation, that's great and I can commit it.

done (attached)! it was easy...
try
	cmake -DNO_JOGSHUTTLE=1 <path>
to disable jogshuttle

i didn't remove the configuration page, i simply disabled it and added a
message (i believe it's better to show users that jogshuttle is someway
supported)
the option shouldn't be activated automatically on non-linux platforms,
because, for example, *bsd could support it through the linux emulation
layer... but it should be written somewhere!

the patch is made on svn revision 2537 (few minutes ago)
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>