[Kdenlive-devel] Updated danish translation

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Oct 21 19:43:47 UTC 2008

Hi

Please find an updated danish translation (da.po) attached.

If you would like me to commit it to svn, my sourceforge username is freefrag.
Goes back to my Quake playing days :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

It is a look [of indecision and fear] I know well - if he had been a
subordinate commander in battle I would have immediately relieved him of his
command.

    General Sir Michael Rose, Former Commander of the UN Protection Force in
Bosnia, on Pres. Bushs 5 minutes lack of reaction to the attack on the World
Trade Center. 2004.07.01