[Kdenlive-devel] Drupal localisation interface for Kdenlive

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Oct 20 20:57:27 UTC 2008

On Friday 17 October 2008 19.14:52 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> I am currently testing Drupal new translation interface :
> http://drupal.org/project/i18n

> All files are publised on my SVN.
> It should be easy to upgrade.
>
> JB, what do you think of these packages?

Of course, being able to translate the Kdenlive web site would be great.
Still, in my mind the most important feature would be a Docbook export
function so that we could have a user edited documentation that could be
included in Kdenlive.

But from what I saw, there is currently no Docbook module for Drupal 6.x...
sad.

I currently have too much work to take care of the web site translation, but
of course that would be cool.

regards
jb