[Kdenlive-devel] wrong effect applied

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Oct 17 19:10:58 UTC 2008

fredag 17 Oktober 2008 skrev M. Zandbelt:
> > As from yesterday when i add an effect to a clip another effect is
actually
> > applied. Can someone confirm this?
> >
> > -
>
> Noticed that also, the strange thing is that when you select the effect from
the menu in the
> center of the screen )between effect editor and clip-monitor) all works
fine, however if you
> do it with right click-add effect then an effect pops up in the effect stack
that is different
> then the effect you selected in the right click menu.

A quick guess is that this is related to this issue:

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=196

Could anyone with a little spare time, that is touched by the problem, check
svn revision 2453 and see if the issue is non-present there?

> I guess however this is already known as a bug. Haven't checked that so far.

I do not think there is a bug on this (yet).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There has never been a good war or a bad peace.
                           - Benjamin Franklin