[Kdenlive-devel] Whats the status for support for old (v 0.5) project files in the KDE4 branch?

jb at kdenlive.org jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Oct 15 22:02:48 UTC 2008

> I am trying to load some project files generated with v 0.5 of
> Kdenlive into todays svn (rev. 2471).

> Markers seems to make 2471 crash. So, I have removed them.
> But, then it appears that text clips makes it crash too.
> Anything more?

Hi!

Support for 0.5 project files will not be perfect since some effects (like speed) are working differently in the 0.7 version, but otherwise, Kdenlive should be able to open your project sucessfully.

I recently made tests with a simple 0.5 project file and markers and text clips were successfully opened. I will try to check that again this week-end.

regards