[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive translation

Felix Hammer f.hammer at gmx.de
Sun Oct 12 07:51:10 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008 schrieben Sie:
> It is the KDE4/po/de/kdenlive.po file I have to make a patch for, right?

Yes.

> I want to start on Friday, then I have time almost the whole weekend for
> that. So if you do not have time earlier, I would start.

Sorry for late answer. Please start if you havent already done. Please tell me
if you are ready and i can do the last missing strings. Best way would be
sending the patch to marco. He can commit it into svn. This week i have a lot
of time to work on completing the german translation.

regards
Felix

http://www.lehrsaiten.de
http://www.pokerth.net