[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 48khz audio problem

REPlI2DeV repli2dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:42:49 UTC 2008

Hi,
Firstly, I have serious problem with mixing two 48 kHz audio.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Load something with 48 kHz
2. Add it to timeline twice - first to position 00:00:00, second to diffrent
track and position, but that they are overlayed.
3. Play overlayed part - there is unlogical noise
OR
4. Render whole project and listen in your favourite player - I attach sample
which is on http://uloz.to/832055/untitled.wav

I thought that the problem is in my sound card, but it turns not to be truth
because I am having same problems on my laptop.

(OS: OpenSuSE 11.0 fully up-to-date)

Secondly, the translation is not used in setting form of each effect (for
example Gain, it is translated but not used in effect Mute)

Thirdly, some effect used by Kdenlive are in MLT, but If I am right MLT does
not have localization :(

Thanks for help
Jan Drábek