[Kdenlive-devel] Spanish-Catalan translations

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:51:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

find attached the kdenlive translations to spanish & catalan languages (1st
draft). There are some (not much) untranslated strings yet and maybe some
mistakes, but I'd prefer to send this version in order it can be included in
the beta release and help while testing. Before month end I'll send a more
accurate version.

By the way, if somebody wants to have a look at these translations and
comment on mistakes/changes/..., I'll be happy to discuss.

Best regards.
JM