[Kdenlive-devel] string freeze

REPlI2DeV repli2dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:22:27 UTC 2008

Hi,
I translated new POT (svn 2433) and I found some missing strings in
kdenlive.pot when I tested it.

	"Add clips"
	"Delete selected items"
	"Mute"
	"Normalise"
	"Volume"
	"Widescreen"

All video effects and translations and strings in their settings forms.

I found one unlocalized menu - tab Effect stack - on click on icon new effect.

It would be good to add these strings for complete localization.

Btw. I have weird problem with translation (whatever type) in Kdenlive (all
versions I tried 0.5 to 0.7svn). I put to timeline two clips and  I made a
translation with them. When playing the translation it start to make a loud
noise and video does not show at all (or low fps). (Tested on Athlon X2 2.8
Ghz with 2 GB rams but only integrated NVIDIA 7050PV). Thanks for advice

Thanks
Jan Drábek