[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive (rev. 2419) can't render

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Oct 1 23:29:53 UTC 2008

On Thursday 02 October 2008 01:01:17 Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> "Rendering <file> aborted. Resulting video will probably be corrupted".
> 	And the customprofiles.xml still isn't created.

It's normal, customprofiles.xml is only created if you create custom export
profiles (click on the "Create new profile" button in render dialog), but I
would only recommend it for experienced FFmpeg users.

Does the export fail on every export format (Mpeg, dvd, dv...) ? Can you try
exporting a project with only a color clip in it to see if it works ?

regards
jb