[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive (rev. 2419) can't render

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Oct 1 10:35:15 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 10:13:15 jb wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 October 2008 04:52:21 Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> > kdenlive(16692) RenderWidget::parseFile: // Export file:
> > "/home/fraga/.kde/share/apps/kdenlive/export/customprofiles.xml"  IS
> > BROKEN
> > 	customprofiles.xml is generated in real time?

Oh, I just noticed this error message is also displayed when the file
customprofiles.xml does not exist, which is probably your case. I fixed it in
svn.

When you say that export is not working, does it mean you get an error message
or just that nothing happens ? Because currently,  there is no feedback on
rendering. It means rendering works but you don't get any popup or message
saying it has started, is progressing or is finished...

Can you make sure that the export file is not created ?

regards
jb