[Kdenlive-devel] How to handle support for old file format versions reliably

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 24 07:27:44 UTC 2008

mandag 24 November 2008 skrev Alberto Villa:
> On Saturday 22 November 2008 15:48:06 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > I think the support for pfv 0.6 is tolerable.
>
> mh, i've just got an issue, reported here:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=402

OK. Perhaps we could work together on that?

I have this one on 0.7

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=358

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997