[Kdenlive-devel] To close or not to close... that is the question (about old feedback issues)

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Nov 23 07:53:09 UTC 2008

søndag 23 November 2008 skrev Cinephiliac:

> I'm partial to wait a month, then send a reminder giving them 7 days, then
> close it down.

Thats about what I did with the first "batch" some time back.

Dans suggestion about leaving crash logs open may be good.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Philosopher's syndrome: mistaking a failure of imagination for an insight
into necessity.
      - Daniel Dennett (could also be said of others than philosphers)