[Kdenlive-devel] relative paths in project files

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:52:53 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 07:55:12 opensourcecat wrote:
> Sebas have just updated nepomuk's documentation:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk
>
> Have a look if you are interested

thanks! unfortunately nepomuk isn't yet mature enough on this side...

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/FileWatchService
> The File Watch service monitors the file system for changes. If files are
> deleted, the corresponding metadata is removed from the Nepomuk store. If
> files are moved, the URIs (file resources always have their file URL as RDF
> resource URI) and the file path are updated.
> However: due to the restrictions of all file watching systems available
> (systems such as inotify are restricted to 8000 something watches, fam does
> not support file moving monitoring, etc.) the service mostly relies on
> KDirNotify. Thus, all operations performed by KDE applications through KIO
> are monitored while all other operations (such as console commands) are
> missed.

however we could use it and refer to md5 hash when the url breaks, correcting
nepomuk resource and kdenlive project at the same time...

--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>